Conditioning can be part of an Annual Training Plan with several training phases to have your performance peak at specific times of the year.
A biomechanical analysis of your sport and position can be carried out to establish which enegy systems and movement patterns need developing.
A nutritional analysis and recommendations can be completed to ensure good health, enegy and recovery from exercise.
Depending on your sport other considerations include: skills, co-ordination, balance, flexibility, posture, joint stability, injury prevention, fitness, endurance, strength, power, agility and speed.
- General & High Performance Conditioning for all Sports
- NZ Academy of Sport Physical Conditioner (10+ years)
- Triathlon Coaching – Coaching
- Cycle Coaching - Cycle Coaching & Strength Conditioning Plans
- Golf Conditioning – Titleist Performance Institute Assessment & Guidelines